Careers at RIC
- CURRENT OPENINGS
- AssemblyAPPLY NOW
Job Title: Assembler
Reports to: Production Manager
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
Job Description: To manufacture quality product per customer drawings and documentation requirements.
1.) Follow direction from department Supervisor and/or Lead personnel.
2.) Follow company safety and general rules
3.) Keep work area clean
4.) Ability to follow drawings and work instructions to produce quality product per customer specifications
5.) Ability to push, and pull, and lift up to 50 lbs
Required Job Skills:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- The ability to multi task
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Possess Initiative and be self-motivated
- Professional attitude
Education and Experience:
High School education and
RIC will supply on the job training as required
This job description is not intended to be complete or limiting description of the functions that the employee may reasonably be requested to undertake.