Whether you need Harnesses and Cables, Integrated and value-add assemblies, or any other electromechanical product, make Rochester Industrial Control (RIC) your first choice. RIC’s state-of-the-art manufacturing and unwavering dedication to quality and workmanship combined to give you the products you need when you need them.
Dedicated Account Representative: We assign an account representative dedicated to your company’s needs. Our representatives are the voice of the customer and work hard to communicate the needs of the customer in order to meet your demand.
- Harness and Cable Assemblies
- Over-Molded Cable Assemblies
- High Voltage Hybrid Cable Assemblies
- On/off-site Technical Support
- Box Builds: electrical boxes, cabinets, chassis
- Integrated Electronic Assemblies
- Electrical/Mechanical Prototypes
- Testing, Test Fixtures
- Part number and revision specific documented assembly procedures.
To assure your job accuracy in the future, we’ve developed process that documents revisions. This documentation travels with every job and is ready to review as needed for future use.
- Utilization of the most advanced manufacturing techniques including cell, demand flow, and JIT.
Our cutting-edge techniques and equipment assure you ultimate quality.
- Enthusiastic work force with extremely low turnover offering the highest quality and workmanship.
We’re proud of our people and enjoy extremely low turnover. They demonstrate a strong work ethic, motivation and pride in their work
- MRP II-driven manufacturing system.
This cutting edge computer-driven manufacturing control system coordinates all labor and materials procurement activities to ensure completion of projects promised.
- Manufacture of assemblies ranging from highly complex to simple panels.
We cover both ends of the production spectrum, with the capability to produce 1 or 5000 units.
With over 22,000 square feet of electromechanical space between two separate facilities, we’re able to accommodate projects of all sizes and have room to grow. We can fabricate assemblies using your consigned parts or purchase components from your bill of materials.